• Disc Blades
Disc blades from Gaber Distributors are premium quality boron steel. Designed to last longer than high carbon steel, while not becoming brittle, these tillage disc blades are your solution for getting more acres out of your tillage or construction disc.
Gaber's can supply blades to fit almost any shape/size of shaft for any disc. Precise. Fast. Select disc blade holes are custom cut at Gaber Distributors using a state-of-the-art, computer numerical controlled plasma cutter. Our fully digital system ensures accurate cuts every time.
Dare to compare our tillage disc blades. Gaber Distributors tillage disc blades tools are backed by an industry leading warranty. Decreased rock damage and increased wear life.
Gaber Distributors has one of the largest selections of tillage disc blades tools with many different sizes and thicknesses to meet your application. A variety of styles of disc blades from smooth, notched, stickleback, dimpled and cone style blades.
Disc Blade Types
- Stickleback: These blades have a fluted design for greater soil penetration. They last about 15-25% longer than traditional notched blades, depending on conditions.
- Notched: The most common type of disc blade, notched blades assist in tilling the soil, chopping up debris and remainders. They work best in harder soil that may contain rocks and sticks.
- Notched dimple: Similar to notched blades in most ways, these blades have added dimples around the center hole.
- Notched conical: These blades have the same notches as regular notched blades, but are conical in shape.
- Plain: These blades look ordinary discs, without any notches or dimples. They are best for use in soil that has been plowed and tilled previously and does not contain large stones or crop remainders.
- Plain conical: Conical blades assist in aerating and displacing the soil.
- Furrow filler: These are used at end of rear gangs, lead corners, or inside of tandem wing discs to reduce furrows (ridging) when discing.
Gaber Distributors supplies seven different types of disc blades:
If you are looking for the best replacement disc blades and other tillage replacement parts for your operation, as well as expert technical support to increase the precision and productivity of your farming, visit one of our stores, or call or email us today.